Monday, December 3, 2012

The Devil Inside (2012)

My boyfriend and I loved this movie, while everyone around us hated this movie. I stand up for what I say, I cannot wait to buy this DVD and watch it again. I'm so intrigued by exorcisms and murders and horror, it was like a documentary for me with exorcisms with a great story line. I thought they did an EXCELLENT job with Maria's exorcism, I've never seen a movie with that intense of an exorcism. I loved how the demon passed onto it's next victims, that's something I haven't really seen in a lot of those kinds of movies. I know everyone is disappointed by the ending, but really, HOW ELSE IS IT GOING TO END? There is no other way it could have ended. I absolutely loved it. I also know that everyone is complaining about the way it was shot, but you also have to be the kind of person that loves that kind of filming, like The Blair Witch Project, The Zombie Diaries, Cloverfield (even though that movie was horrible), and the Paranormal Activity movies. I think this movie is just for a certain type of person, someone that loves documentaries, loves horror, and doesn't mind a dialogue every once in awhile. And not everyone is going to like that stuff, they were all hoping for a fun, scary movie, but this isn't for everyone. So if you're a person that is intrigued with exorcisms and loves bloody scenes, this is the movie for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment